GKToday's Full Length UPSC CSE (Prelims) Test Series - 2019
UPSC Prelims Test Series 2019 – Mock Test-1
Hello Guest ! This is a free test but you need to be logged in to GKToday to attempt it and get your score card / answer-sheet via email. Kindly use below social media profiles to register or login.
To recover your password, please click here
- Oxides of Sulphur
- Oxides of Carbon
- Oxides of Nitrogen
- Ground Level Ozone
Which among the above have been included in the National Air Quality Index (AQI)?
- Forest owlet
- Jerdon’s courser
- Pink-headed duck
Which among the above is / are found in wild in peninsular India?
- Stoneflies→ indicate high oxygen content in water
- Mosses→ indicate acidic soil
- Greasewood→ indicates saline soil
Which of the above is/are correct?
1. The consumption of trans fats increases the risk of coronary heart disease by raising levels of LDL cholesterol and lowering levels of HDL cholesterol
2. Trans-fats cause problems in human body because they contain lesser energy and can not be used so easily
Which among the above is / are correct statements?
- Pulmonary artery is responsible for transporting de-oxygenated blood to lungs
- Renal artery is responsible for carrying deoxygenated blood out of the kidneys.
Which of the above is / are correct statements?
- Silencer of a vehicle
- Music instruments
Select the correct option from the codes given below: