GKToday's Full Length UPSC CSE (Prelims) Test Series - 2019
UPSC Prelims Test Series 2019 – Mock Test-1
Hello Guest ! This is a free test but you need to be logged in to GKToday to attempt it and get your score card / answer-sheet via email. Kindly use below social media profiles to register or login.
To recover your password, please click here
- Low per capita income
- Low rate of capital formation
- Working force largely in the tertiary sector
Which among the above is/ are the characters of an underdeveloped economy?
Select the correct option from the codes given below:
- Jharia Coal Fields
- Korba Coal Fields
- Umaria Coal Fields
The correct representation of the states in which they are located are as follows:
- Disinvestment essentially results in Privatization
- Privatization essentially results in transfer of assets
Which among the above statements is/ are correct?
- Allotting of the shares of net proceeds of taxes
- Laying down principles governing grants in aid
- Looking into the financial relations between the central government and the state Governments
The above mentioned functions are carried out by which among the following?
- Reverse Repo Rate
- Cash Reserve Ratio
- Statutory Liquidity Ratio
- Bank Rate
An increase in which among the above could raise the interest rates in the market?
- Right to fly the National Flag is an implied fundamental right
- Right to fly the National Flag emanates from Article 19(1)
Which among the above statements is / are correct?
- Article 30 defines minority as any section of citizens having a distinct language, script and culture
- Article 30 provides right to establish and administer their educational institutions to both linguistic as well as religious minorities
Which of the above is/ are correct statements?