Distribution of Key Natural Resources Across India
- "Topographic constraints, distribution pattern, technical limitation, and poor management do not allow India to harness its water resources efficiently." Discuss.
- Critically examine the factors affecting the distributional pattern of population in India.
- Petroleum refineries are not necessarily located nearer to crude oil producing areas, particularly in many developing countries. Explain its implications.
- Why in your opinion does India need to shape its domestic consensus in the growing unpredictable global environment and along with other resource constraints?
- What are rare earths ? Also elaborate on the usage and importance of such minerals ?
This is a dynamic E-Book comprising the below UPSC Mains Model Questions as well as their answers written by GKToday team. The PDF E-Book can be instantly downloaded after payment. No Hadcopy is provided.
Disclaimer: These questions have been written and answered by GKToday team over the period of time; and have included some previous years questions also. While every effort was made to ensure that these questions as well as their answers remain relevent and correct, it is possible, that some facts or context in some questions might have changed over time. GKToday does not assume and hereby disclaims any liability to any party for any loss, damage, or disruption caused by such change of facts or context in the questions and answers of this E-book.
Out of stock