Medieval Indian History
191. The Treaty of Purandar was signed on June 11, 1665 between Mughals and Maratha Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj. Who represented Mughals in this treaty ?
192. Hazi Ibrahim Sarhindi is known to be a Persian Writer during the reign of Akbar was translated the following Sanskrit work in Persian?
193. In the Indian History which period is called as “Golden Age of Architecture”?
194. Moti Masjid was built in Red Fort by which of the following Mughal Emperor?
195. Ibaadat Khana which was constructed by Akbar at fatehpur Sikri was basically for the purpose of ______?
196. What was the main responsibility of Mir Bakshi during the Mughal Era?
197. Who among the following forbade the inscription of kalma on Coins?
198. Which of the following battles helped Shershah to establish Suri Dynasty ?
199. Who was the first Indian Ruler who could bring Kabul and Kandhar under Indian Empire only after Kushanas?
200. Raja Todar Mal introduced standard weights and measures, a land survey and settlement system, revenue districts and officers during Akbar’s reign. In whose reign as a finance minister Raja Todarmal developed his expertise?