Medieval Indian History
121. “Alai Darwaja” is a gateway to which monument?
122. Which Sultan had forbidden the Nobles to hold banquets & Festivities, and make marriage alliances without his permission?
123. Who among the following has written “Kitab Ul Hind” ?
124. Abdul Qadir Badauani”, Naqib Khan & Shaikh Sultan of Thaneshwar were the scholars in which among the following mughal emperors’ court ?
125. Elizabeth I was contemporary of which Mughal ruler?
126. “Amoghvarsha” belonged to which dynasty of kings?
127. Bronze image of Nataraja Shiva is ascribed to which among the following dynasties?
128. The famous Lingraj Temple is located in which among the following states?
129. In which year, Mohammad Bin Qasim invaded India?
130. During the reign of which among the following Mughal Emperors, Mughal Architecture reached its zenith?