Medieval Indian History
111. Which among the following Muslim Scholar came to India during the time of Mahmud of Ghazni?
112. Who among the following were the last belligerents against whom Mohammad Ghori had led a campaign?
113. Akbarnama was written originally in which among the following languages?
114. Kabir was a disciple of which among the following saints?
115. A manuscript titled “Sarab Gutaka” is ascribed to which among the following mystics?
116. The famous “Treaty of Purandhar” was signed between Shivaji and which among the following in 1665?
117. What was the common name of Mehrunissa?
118. Which of the following Mughal Emperors was known as Firdaus Manzil?
119. Which one of the following books is the official History of Revolt of 1857 published by publication division ,Ministry of Information and broadcasting ,Government of India?
120. In which among the following cities is located the famous monument Rumi Darwaja?