MAHABEEJ/MSSCL Recruitment 2018 for Field Officer, Clerk, Peon & Other Posts
Maharashtra State Seeds Corporation Limited (MSSCL) Maharashtra has invited online applications from qualified candidates for the posts of Field Officer, Clerk, Peon and other posts in the organisation. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and/or Interview. The total number of vacancies is 171 and the break up is given below. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Mahapariksha, the link for which is given at the end of the post. The eligible candidates must submit the applications on or before 10th May 2018. All the important details like educational qualifications, pay scale etc. are mentioned in the official notification. This is a good opportunity to work in Maharashtra State Seeds Corporation Limited
About the vacancies
The total number of vacancies for this recruitment are as follows:
- District Manager / Category Officer – 04 Posts.
- Junior center engineer – 04 Posts.
- Accountant / Internal Auditor – 01 Post
- Self Assistant of Managing Director – 01 Post
- Junior Engineer – 02 Posts.
- Stenographer – 01 Post
- Junior Breeder – 02 Posts.
- Assistant Area Officer – 54 Posts.
- Draftsman – 01 Post
- Gardener (Mali) – 01 Post
- Clerk-Typist – 25 Posts.
- Laboratory Assistant – 01 Post
- Junior Clerk-Typist – 05 Posts.
- Jr Process Assistant – 34 Posts.
- Junior Operator – 12 Posts.
- Peon/Watchman – 20 Posts.
The educational qualifications needed for this recruitment are as follows:
- District Manager / Category Officer : B.Sc (Agriculture) and M.Sc in Agriculture /Botany /Agronomy/Genetics/Plant Branding etc.
- Junior Centre Engineer: B.Tech (Agricultural Engineering) and M.Tech (Processing Engineering).
- Accountant / Internal Auditor: Candidate should have passed M.Com with 3 years experience.
- Assistant to Managing Director: Graduate with shorthand speed of 120 wpm and Typing speed of 60 WPM in English.
- Junior Engineer: Candidate should have an Engineering Degree in Civil/Electrical.
- Stenographer: Graduate with shorthand speed of 120 wpm and Typing speed of 50 WPM in English.
- Junior Breeder: M.Sc (Agriculture) and M.Sc in Agriculture /Botany /Agronomy/Genetics/Plant Branding etc.
- Assistant Area Officer: B.Sc (Agriculture)
- Draftsman: Candidate should have passed a Diploma in Civil Engineering.
- Gardner (Mali): Candidate should have passed M.Sc with a certificate in Gardening.
- Clerk-Typist: Graduate with Typing speed of 50 WPM in English and 30 WPM in Marathi.
- Laboratory Assistant: SSC Pass
- Junior Process Assistant: Candidate should have passed M.Sc with 1-year experience.
- Junior Operator: SSC pass with ITI Trade certificate in an Electrical trade.
- Peon/Watchman: 10th Pass.
The last date for this recruitment is as follows:
- Last Date: 10th May 2018
Following are the official links related to this recruitment:
Category: Exams, Job Alerts and Career
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|