Labour Welfare Organisation Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2018 for Staff Nurse, Pharmacist & Other Posts
Labour Welfare Organisation Bhubaneswar, has invited applications from eligible and qualified candidates for recruitment to the posts of Staff Nurse, Pharmacist & others. This is a good news for the candidates seeking job in Odisha government. The total number of vacant posts of these posts is 11 and the break up is given below. All the other details like selection criteria etc. are mentioned in the notification. Candidates are advised to go through the official notification carefully, the link is given below. Eligible candidates may send their application in prescribed format duly filled in and completed in all respect to Labour Welfare Organization, Bhubaneswar Region, Bhubaneswar, Odisha within 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News.
About the Vacancies
- Staff Nurse – 3 posts
- Pharmacist – 4 posts
- X-ray Technician – 1 post
- Laboratory Technician – 1 post
- Driver – 2 posts
- Staff Nurse – 12th passed or equivalent. Registered A Grade Nurse and Midwife.
- Pharmacist – 10+2 or equivalent and should be a Registered Pharmacist under the Ph.armacy Act, 1948.
- X-ray Technician – Matriculation or equivalent. Diploma in Radiography or equivalent from a recognized institute
- Laboratory Technician – Matriculation or equivalent. Laboratory Technician Diploma.
- Driver – Matriculation or equivalent. Possessing a valid driving license. Experience of driving for at least two years.
- 07th May 2018
Category: Exams, Job Alerts and Career
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|