Konkan Railway Recruitment 2018 for Station Master, Goods Guard, Accounts Assistant and Other Posts
Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL) has invited online applications from eligible candidates for Station Master, Goods Guard, Accounts Assistant and Other Posts. The candidates should submit the applications online only by 12th May 2018. There are total of 113 posts and the break-up of vacancies is given below. The selection process for Station Master posts will be based on CBT, Aptitude test and DV. The recruitment process for other posts shall involve, CBT and DV. The date, time and venue for CBT and DV or any other additional activity as applicable shall be fixed by KRCL and shall be intimated to the eligible candidates. All the important details are mentioned in the official notification. Eligible and interested candidates should read the official notification carefully before applying for the posts.
About the Vacancies
- Station Master – 55 posts
- Goods Guard – 37 posts
- Accounts Assistant – 11 posts
- Senior Clerk – 10 posts
- Station Master – Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University.
- Goods Guard – Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University.
- Accounts Assistant – Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University. Candidates having degree of BBA/HR or MBA/HR will be preferred.
- Senior Clerk – B Com from a recognised University.
- Level 2 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix
- Between 18 and 33 years as on 01.07.2018
- Age relaxation as per rules
- 12th May 2018
- Official Notification Click Here
- Apply Online Click Here
Tags: Goods Guard • Konkan Railways • KRCL
Current Affairs Articles Compilation [PDF] - May, 2023
Current Affairs MCQs PDF - May, 2023
Current Affairs [PDF] - May 16-31, 2023
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|