KILA Recruitment 2018 for District Project Coordinator Post
Kerala Institute Of Local Administration (KILA) has invited applications for the temporary posts of District Project Coordinators on a contract basis. The contract will be minimum of 3 months and can be extended further. The last date to submit application online for the said posts is 23rd February 2018. There is no need to send the hard copy of the application. The candidates will get a fixed salary of Rs 25000 per month and travelling allowance. All the other relevant details are given in the official notification. Candidates are advised to go through the notification carefully, the link is given below.
About the Vacancies
- District Project Coordinators on Temporary basis
- MBA with specialization in Human Resource Management / Personnel Management / Total Quality Management / Organisation Development / Organisation Behaviour.
- Should be able to communicate with Panchayat Functionaries, Officials, and be comfortable working with local governments.
- Proficiency in both Malayalam and English
- Skills in Computer Office Packages, Project Management & Data Management
- Rs 25000/- per month and T.A
- 23rd February 2018
- Official Notification: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
Tags: District Project Coordinator • Kerala • KILA • Local Administration
Current Affairs Articles Compilation [PDF] - May, 2023
Current Affairs MCQs PDF - May, 2023
Current Affairs [PDF] - May 16-31, 2023
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|