Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2018 for District Judge Posts
Karnataka High court will be conducting an examination to fill up the 30 vacancies of District Judges in the Karnataka HC Judiciary. For this, Karnataka High court has invited online applications from eligible law graduate candidates. It is a golden opportunity for candidates who are aiming for Judicial services jobs. The maximum age limit for the candidates is 45 years for general candidates. Relaxation in age is applicable for various categories as is mentioned in the official notification.
The judicial Service Examination for Karnataka District Judge vacancies will consist of a Preliminary Examination and a Main Examination (Written) followed by Viva voce. All the other relevant details about Karnataka High Court District Judges Recruitment 2018 are mentioned in the notification, the link for which is given at the end of the post.
About the Vacancies
- District Judge (Entry Level) : 30 posts
- Minimum Age: 35 Years
- Maximum Age: Below 45 Years
- Maximum age for Unreserved: 48 years
- Age relaxation is admissible as per rules.
- Candidate should have a degree in Law.
- Candidate must be a practicing Advocate in Courts of Civil and/or Criminal jurisdiction on the last date fixed for submission of On-line Applications and must have so practiced for a period not less than Seven Years
- For SC/ ST/ Category I: Rs.250/-
- For Others: Rs.500/-
- For SC/ ST/ Category I:Rs.750/-
- For Others: Rs.1000/-
- 30th April 2018
Category: Exams, Job Alerts and Career
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|