WBSETCL Recruitment 2018-19 :322 Vacancies
West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Company Limited (WBSETCL) has invited application for filling up of 322 vacancies, namely: Special Technical Assistant, Executive Assistant, Office Executive and Linesman. WBSETCL is the State Transmission Utility of West Bengal.
Commencement of Online Registration: 19.12.2018
Last Date to Apply Online: 11.01.2019
Total Vacancies: 322
|Posts||Vacancy||Gross Remuneration per Month|
|Special Technical Assistant||35||Rs. 34030|
|Executive Assistant||37||Rs. 25055|
|Office Executive||100||Rs. 25055|
How to Apply
- Candidates should apply only through ONLINE mode. No other mode will be accepted.
- Please visit the official website of WBSETCL. Click on “Career” link and then click on “Apply Online” option.
- First-time users need to first register themselves.
- After successful registration, registration number and password would be sent through SMS and e-mail.
- Application Fees is Rs 250
- SC/ST/PWD candidates are exempted from paying the fee.
Special Technical Assistant
- Diploma in Electronics and Tele-Communication/Radio/Wireless Engineering from an Institute recognized West Bengal State Council of Technical Education.
- Graduation with 40% marks
- Proficiency in English
- Proficiency in operation of MS Office.
- Graduation in any Discipline with 50% marks in aggregate or Graduation in any Discipline with minimum 50% marks in H. S. level and certificate course / any other courses on computer
- Madhyamik or equivalent
- Trade Certificate under NCVT
- 18 to 27 years as on 01.01.2018.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 3 years for OBC candidates
- Upper age limit for PWD candidates: 45 years
Recruitment process includes:
- Written Test
- Computer Proficiency Test (CPT)/Stenography Test
- Personal Interview
For the Detailed information, please visit the official website of WBSETCL