WBPSC Recruitment 2018 for Veterinary Officer Posts
West Bengal Public Service Commission has invited applications for recruitment to the posts of Veterinary Officer. The total number of posts is 156. Candidates should note that ability to read, write and speak in Bengali is an essential qualification for recruitment to the post. and will be tested at the time of interview The application should be submitted online by 09th April 2018 on the link given below.The Knowledge in Bengali shall not be applicable to those candidates whose mother tongue is Nepali. The candidates will be selected on the basis of a screening test/written test. All the other relevant details are mentioned in the notification, the link for which is given at the end of the post. This is a good opportunity for candidates seeking jobs under West Bengal Government.
About the Vacancies
- Veterinary Officer – 156 posts
- Minimum age is 18 years ( As on 01.01.2018)
- Not more than 36 years
- A Degree in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry (B. V. Sc. & A.H.) or Veterinary Science (B.V. Sc.) from a recognized University/Institute or any other qualification as mentioned in the First and Second Schedule of the Indian Veterinary Council Act. 1984 (52 of 1984).
- Registration with a Veterinary Council established under any statute of the State government or the Government of India.
- Knowledge of Bengali or Nepali – both spoken and written.
- ₹15, 600– ₹42, 000 plus Grade Pay ₹5,400 (P.B. – 4A)
- 09th April 2018