WBHRB Recruitment 2019: 1247 Medical Officer Vacancies
West Bengal Health Recruitment Board has issued notifications for recruiting Indian nationals for the post of Medical Officer (Specialist) in various health institutions under the Department of Health & Family Welfare, Government of West Bengal. The post will be temporary but are likely to be made permanent in future.
Starting Date for online registration: 10.01.2019
Last Date for online registration: 17.01.2019 (before 8 pm)
Total Vacancies: 1247
|3||Gynae & Obstetrics||86|
How to Apply
- Candidates have to apply online through the Official Website. No other mode of application submission would be accepted by WBHRB.
- Candidates need to follow the instructions provided in the website and fill the application online.
- MBBS degree with a recognized University.
- Post Graduate Qualification in the respective Speciality.
- Registration as Medical Practitioners in the Medical Council of India (MCI).
- Maximum: 40 years as on 01.01.2018
- Candidates must pay a fee of Rs 210 only by means of net banking in any banks participating in the GRIPS.
- SC/ST and PwD candidates are exempted from paying the fee.
Pay Band 4: Rs 15600 to Rs 42000+ Grade Pay of Rs 5400.
Total Emoluments: Rs 40200 per month (excluding HRA).