WB Health & Family Welfare Samiti Recruitment 2018 for Dental Surgeon & Dental Hygienist Online Posts
West Bengal (WB) Health & Family Welfare Samiti has invited online applications for filing up the posts of Dental Surgeon & Dental Hygienist. The last date to apply for these posts is 08th April 2018. The candidates should have the requisite educational qualifications as given below. The upper age limit for these posts is 40 years and relaxation in age is applicable for different categories. All the other important details are given in the notification, the link is given at the end of the post. The interested candidates can apply online using the link given below. This is a good opportunity for candidates seeking job in West Bengal government.
About the Vacancies
- Dental Surgeon: 50 posts
- Dental Hygienist: 29 posts
- Dental Surgeon: Rs 35,000 per month
- Dental Hygienist: Rs 15,000 per month
- Dental Surgeon: Should have passed BDS from institutions recognized by Dental Council of India and having a valid registration with the West Bengal Dental Council. Also should have at least 2 years of working experience in a Govt./Private Hospital or any Institutional
- Dental Hygienist: 10+2 in Science Group from any recognised Board. Diploma in Dental Hygienist Course from a Govt recognized Institute and a Valid registration with the West Bengal Dental Council. Candidate should have at least 2 years of experience in a Dental College/ Clinic.
- Dental Surgeon: Min – 22 years, Max- 40 years
- Dental Hygienist: Min – 22 years, Max- 40 years
- 08th April 2018