UPSC Recruitment 2018 for Translator & Assistant Posts
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has invited applications for the post of Translator(Tibetan) and Assistant Director Safety. The total number of posts is 06 and the break-up of vacancies is given below. Eligible and interested candidates should apply by the last date 15th March 2018. The applications have to be made online on the official website of UPSC. The maximum age limit for these posts is 35 years. The candidates will be initially appointed on probation for one year. All the other relevant information is available in the official notification.
About the Vacancies
- Translator (Tibetan): 1 Post
- Assistant Director Safety: 05 Posts
- Upper Age Limit is 35 Years
- Relaxation in age is applicable
- Translator (Tibetan): (a) Bachelor’s degree in the Foreign Language concerned (Tibetan) with English as a compulsory or elective subject at degree level OR Bachelor’s degree with English as a compulsory or elective subject from a recognized University and (b) Diploma in foreign language concerned (Tibetan) with interpreter-ship or translation
- Assistant Director Safety: Degree in relevant discipline with two years of experience.
- 15th March 2018