UPSC Recruitment 2018 for Technical Officer Posts
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has invited online applications from qualified candidates for Technical Officer Posts in the organisation. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and/or interview. The total number of vacancies is 34. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Union Public Service Commission, the link for which is given at the end of the post. The candidates have to submit the applications on or before the last date i.e 30th August 2018. All the important details like educational qualifications, pay scale etc. are mentioned in the official notification. This is a good opportunity to work in the Union Public Service Commission.
About the vacancies
The total number of vacancies for this recruitment are as follows:
- Junior Technical Officer – 03
- Junior Scientific Officer – 02
- Scientist ‘B’ – 02
- Deputy Legislative Counsel – 04
- Chemist and Metallurgist – 07
- Principal Officer – 01
- Lecturer – 09
- Vice-Principal/ Asst – 06
The pay scale for this recruitment are as follows:
- Junior Technical Officer: Level-7 in the pay matrix as per 7th CPC.
- Junior Scientific Officer: Level-7 in the pay matrix as per 7th CPC.
- Scientist ‘B’: Level-10 in the pay matrix as per 7th CPC.
- Deputy Legislative Counsel: Level-12 in the pay matrix as per 7th CPC
- Chemist and Metallurgist: Level-11 in the pay matrix as Per 7th CPC
- Principal Officer: Level-14 in the pay matrix as per 7th CPC.
- Lecturer: Rs. 15,600-39,100 (PB-3) + Rs. 5,400 (GP)
- Vice-Principal/ Asst: Level-10 in the pay matrix as per 7th CPC
The application fee for this recruitment are as follows:
- General/ OBC Applicants: Rs.25/-
- All Other Applicants(SC/ST/PWD/Ex-S): Nil
The last date for this recruitment is as follows:
- 30th August 2018
Following are the official links and other important dates related to this recruitment: