UPSC Recruitment 2018 for Deputy Director, Assistant Engineer & Other Posts
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has invited online applications from qualified candidates for Deputy Director, Assistant Engineer & Other posts in the organisation. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and/or interview. The total number of vacancies is 84. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Union Public Service Commission, the link for which is given at the end of the post. The candidates have to submit the applications on or before the last date i.e 01st November 2018. All the important details like educational qualifications, pay scale etc. are mentioned in the official notification. This is a good opportunity to work in the Union Public Service Commission
About the vacancies
The total number of vacancies for this recruitment are as follows:
- Assistant Engineer-03 Posts
- Dy. Architect-07 Posts
- Principal Design Officer-01 Post
- Refrigeration Engineer-01 Post
- Dy. Director-68 Posts
- Additional Assistant Director-01 Post
The educational qualification needed for this recruitment are as follows:
- Assistant Engineer-Degree in Engineering in the discipline of Electrical/ Electronics Engineering.
Experience: Two years of practical experience in Quality Assurance/ Quality Control/ Production/ Manufacturing and testing of Engineering Equipments including knowledge of various standards and their interpretation
- Dy. Architect-(i) Degree in Architecture of a recognized University or Institution or equivalent i.e. Associate membership of the Indian Institute of Architect (IIA) by examination.
(ii) Two years experience in the profession.
Experience: two years experience in the profession.
- Principal Design Officer-(i) Degree in Electrical/ Electronics/ Telecommunication Engineering from a recognized University or equivalent
(ii) 10 years practical experience in design/ installation/ construction of ships. *The interpretation of ‘EQUIVALENT’ here means any Technical Institution recognized by AICTE/ UGC and not to be construed as Educational Qualification.
- Refrigeration Engineer-Degree in Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering of a recognized University.
Experience: One Year’s practical experience in the maintenance and handling of medical laboratory equipment and Refrigeration plants.
- Dy. Director(Safety) Civil-Degree in Civil Engineering of a recognized University or equivalent.
Experience: Five years of experience in the design and construction of the building and other structures.
- Additional Assistant Director-Degree in Mechanical Engineering of a recognized University or equivalent.
Experience: Two years experience in an Engineering workshop or in docks/ shipyard.
The age limit for this recruitment are as follows:
- Upper age limit for AE post applicants is 30 years
- Deputy directors is 40 years
- Refrigeration engineer is 35 years
The application fee for this recruitment are as follows:
- General/OBC – Rs.25/-
The last date for this recruitment is as follows:
- 01st November 2018
Following are the official links and other important dates related to this recruitment:
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|