UPSC Recruitment 2018 for Administrative Officer and Other Posts
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has invited online applications from qualified candidates for Administrative Officer and Other Posts in the organisation. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and/or interview. The total number of vacancies is 13. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Union Public Service Commission, the link for which is given at the end of the post. The candidates have to submit the applications on or before the last date i.e 16th August 2018. All the important details like educational qualifications, pay scale etc. are mentioned in the official notification. This is a good opportunity to work in the Union Public Service Commission.
About the vacancies
The total number of vacancies for this recruitment are as follows:
- Administrative Officer, Central Sheep Breeding Farm : 01 post (UR-01) in Department of Animal Husbandry, Dairying and Fisheries, Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Scientist ‘B’ (Toxicology) : 02 posts (UR-02) in Central Forensic Science Laboratory, Directorate of Forensic Science Services, Ministry of Home Affairs
- Assistant Legislative Counsel (Grade-IV of Indian Legal Service) : 01 post (UR-01) in Legislative Department, Ministry of Law and Justice
- Psychologist : 09 posts (SC-02, ST-01, OBC-03, UR-03) in Directorate General of Employment, Ministry of Labour & Employment
The application fee for this recruitment are as follows:
- Rs. 25/- to be paid cash/online at SBI. No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates.
The last date for this recruitment is as follows:
- 16th August 2018
Following are the official links and other important dates related to this recruitment: