UPSC NDA & NA Examination (I) 2019: 392 Vacancies
Union Public Service Commission has issued notifications for conducting National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination, 2019. The selected candidates would be admitted for the 143rd Course, and for the 105th Indian Naval Academy Course (INAC) commencing from 2nd January 2020. Please find the detailed information below.
Last date for submission of Application: 04.02.2019 till 6.00 PM
Online Applications withdrawal dates: 08.02.2019 to 14.02.2019 till 6.00 PM
Date of Examination: 21.04.2019 for admission to the Army, Navy and Air Force wings of the NDA
|National Defence Academy||342 (208 for Army, 42 for Navy and 92 for Air Force)|
|Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme)||50|
How to Apply
Candidates must apply online only through the official website of UPSC. No other mode will be permitted.
Candidates can find the detailed instructions on how to fill the form by Clicking Here.
Candidates have to fill two parts: Part I and Part II.
e-Admit card can be downloaded three weeks before the commencement of exam.
Website to download admit card: Click Here
No admit card will be sent by post.
Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 02nd July 2000 and not later than 1st July 2003 would be eligible for applying.
For Army Wing of National Defence Academy
- 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern
For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy
- 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern with Physics and Mathematics
- Application Fee: Rs 100
- SC/ST candidates/Sons of JCOs/NCOs/ORs: Nil
- The fee has to be paid through any branch of SBI or by using net banking facility or by using Visa/MasterCard/Rupay Credit/Debit Card.
- Mathematics: 300 Marks
- General Ability Test: 600 Marks
SSB Test/Interview: 900 Marks
- Stage I: of Officer Intelligence Rating (OIR) tests.
- Stage II: Interview, Group Testing Officer Tasks, Psychology Tests and the Conference. In this stage, the personality of a candidate will be assessed by three different assessors: Interviewing Officer (IO), Group Testing Officer (GTO) and the Psychologist.
Agartala, Ahmedabad, Aizawl, Allahabad, Bengaluru, Bareilly, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cuttack, Dehradun, Delhi, Dharwad, Dispur, Gangtok, Hyderabad, Imphal, Itanagar, Jaipur, Jammu, Jorhat, Kochi, Kohima, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mumbai, Nagpur, Panaji (Goa), Patna, Port Blair, Raipur, Ranchi, Sambalpur, Shillong, Shimla, Srinagar, Thiruvananthapuram, Tirupati, Udaipur and Vishakhapatnam.
- Aspirants can contact UPSC’s Facilitation Counter near Gate ‘C’.
- Telephone No.011-23385271/011-23381125/011- 23098543 on working days between 10.00 hrs. to 17.00 hrs.
- Matrices and determinants
- Analytical geometry of two and three dimensions
- Differential calculus
- Integral calculus and differential equations.
- Vector algebra
- Statistics and Probability
General Ability Test:
- Part A: English
- Part B: General Knowledge: Physics, Chemistry, General Science, Geography, Current Events, History and Freedom Movement etc.
For more detailed information, please visit the following websites.
Job Alerts: 10+2 • 12th • 12th class • 12th pass • Cadet • Defence • NA • National Defence Academy • National Defence Academy & Naval Academy • Naval Academy • NDA • NDA&NA(I) • Union Public Service Commission • UPSC
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|