UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination 2018
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will be conducting a Combined Medical Services Examination, 2018 on 22nd July 2018 for recruitment to the services and posts mentioned below in accordance with the Rules published by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare. The total number of vacancies is 450 and the break up is given below. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written exam and/or Interview. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Union Public Service Commission, the link for which is given at the end of the post. The eligible candidates must submit the online applications on or before the last date i.e 25th May 2018. All the important details like educational qualifications, pay scale etc. are mentioned in the official notification. This is a good opportunity for aspirants seeking job in central government.
About the vacancies
The total number of vacancies for this recruitment are as follows:
- Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways : 300 Posts
- Assistant Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories Health Services : 16 Posts
- Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services : 138 Posts
The educational qualifications required for this recruitment are as follows:
- A candidate needs to pass the written and practical parts of the final MBBS examination.
- Those who are yet to appear in the final MBBS examination can also apply.
- Candidates must be physically and medically fit
The age limit for this recruitment is as follows:
- Upper age limit is 32 years for these posts
- Relaxation in age applicable
The last date for this recruitment is as follows:
- 25th May 2018
Following are the official links related to this recruitment:
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|