UPSC CDS Recruitment 2019: 417 Vacancies
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has issued notifications for Combined Defence Services Examination (II), 2019 (including SSC Women (Non-technical) course. Please find detailed information regarding the vacancies below.
Closure of registration of application: 08.07.2019 till 06.00 PM
|S.No.||Name of Course||Vacancies|
|1||Indian Military Academy, Dehradun—149th (DE) Course commencing in July, 2020 [including 13 vacancies reserved for NCC `C’ Certificate (Army Wing) holders]||100|
|2||Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala—Course commencing in July, 2020 Executive (General Service)/Hydro [including 06 vacancies reserved for NCC ‘C’ Certificate holders (Naval Wing)].||45|
|Air Force Academy, Hyderabad—(Pre-Flying) Training Course commencing in July, 2020 i.e. No. 208 F(P) Course. [03 vacancies are reserved for NCC `C’ Certificate (Air Wing) holders through NCC Spl. Entry]||32|
|4||Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai (Madras)— 112th SSC (Men) Course (NT) commencing in October, 2020 [(i) 171 vacs for SSC (Men) (NT) UPSC, (ii) 04 vacs for JAG (Men) (NT) October, 2020 Non UPSC and (iii) 50 vacs for NCC Special entry Non UPSC].||225|
|5||Officers Training Academy, Chennai—26th SSC Women (Non-Technical) Course commencing in October, 2020.||15|
How to Apply
Eligible candidates must ensure that they possess the necessary qualifications and fulfil all the required criteria before applying for the posts.
Interested candidates need to apply online by visiting the Official Website. No other mode of application submission would be accepted.
Candidates should keep the following ready before registering applications:
- Valid E-mail id
- Scanned copy of latest passport size coloured photograph.
- Scanned signature in digital format
- Details of one Photo ID Card viz. Aadhaar Card/Voter Card/PAN Card/Passport/Driving Licence/Any other Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government.
Details once submitted in the online application form will be final and any request for any change including change in correspondence address/email address/mobile number/category shall not be entertained. Candidates are, therefore, advised to carefully fill up their online application.
Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility.
(i) For I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai — Degree of a recognised University or equivalent.
(ii) For Indian Naval Academy—Degree in Engineering from a recognised University/Institution.
(iii) For Air Force Academy—Degree of a recognised University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.
Selection of candidates for all the posts would be made on the basis of the performance of the eligible candidates in the following:
- Written Examination
- Interview for intelligence and personality test (
- Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July, 1996 and not later than 1st July, 2001.
Indian Naval Academy
- Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July, 1996 and not later than 1st July, 2001
Air Force Academy
- 20 to 24 years as on 1st July, 2020 i.e. born not earlier than 2nd July, 1996 and not later than 1st July, 2000
Officers’ Training Academy—(SSC Course for men)
- Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July, 1995 and not later than 1st July, 2001.
Officers’ Training Academy—(SSC Women Non-Technical Course)
- Unmarried women, issueless widows who have not remarried and issueless divorcees born not earlier than 2nd July, 1995 and not later than 1st July, 2001.
General/OBC candidates: Rs 200
SC/ST/Female candidates: Nil
Centres of Examination
AGARTALA, AHMEDABAD, AIZAWL, BENGALURU, BAREILLY, BHOPAL, CHANDIGARH, CHENNAI, CUTTACK, DEHRADUN, DELHI, DHARWAD, 6 DISPUR, GANGTOK, HYDERABAD, IMPHAL, ITANAGAR, JAIPUR, JAMMU, JORHAT, KOCHI, KOHIMA, KOLKATA, LUCKNOW, MADURAI, MUMBAI, NAGPUR, PANAJI (GOA), PATNA, PORT BLAIR, PRAYAGRAJ (ALLAHABAD), RAIPUR, RANCHI, SAMBALPUR, SHILLONG, SHIMLA, SRINAGAR, THIRUVANANTHAPURAM, TIRUPATI, UDAIPUR AND VISAKHAPATNAM.
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|