UP Teachers Recruitment 2018-69000 vacancies
Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board (UPSESSB) has invited applications for filling up of 69000 Assistant Teacher vacancies in primary section.
Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board (UPSESSB) is conducting the recruitment in two phases. In the first phase, 68,500 Assistant Teacher vacancies were notified. In the second phase, 69000 Assistant Teacher vacancies have been notified. The official links to apply for these posts have been activated by the board.
Exam Date: 6 January 2019
Exam Timing: 11:00 am to 1:30 pm
Result Date: 22 January 2019
UPSESSB will announce the results 16 days after the written Examination i.e. on 22 January 2019.
How to Apply
Opening of Online Application: 6 December 2018
Last Date to apply Online: 20 December 2018.
- The interested candidates should apply for the vacancies through online mode before 20 December 2018.
- Candidates have to apply only through online mode.
- Candidates are requested to take print out of the computer generated registration form for their own record.
- The website will have detailed instructions for filling up the online application.
- Candidates are requested to fill up their personal details carefully.
- Note: After submission of the online application, the candidates will be issued a registration number which has to be preserved by the candidate for the further stages of the recruitment process.
Payment of Fess
- The educational qualification for the posts is B.Ed. degree. But, only Primary TET (1st to 5th) qualified candidates will be permitted to sit for the exam.
- The test which will be conducted on 6 January 2019 will have objective type MCQs.
- The questions will be in multiple-choice objective
- Duration of Exam would be 5 hours
- The candidates are requested to submit their original certificates for scrutiny.
To know more about Assistant Teacher vacancies posts and to get access to the notifications and application, please visit the following websites