UIIC Ltd. Recruitment 2019: 12 Vacancies
United India Insurance Company Limited has issued notifications for recruiting eligible candidates for the post of Administrative Officer –Medical (Scale-I). UIIC Ltd. is a leading Public Sector General Insurance Company. Please find the detailed information regarding the vacancies below.
Last date to send application through ordinary post: 28.02.2019
|Total Vacancies||Un-Reserved||SC||ST||OBC||Persons with Benchmark Disabilities(Horizontal Reservation)|
How to Apply
Interested candidates need to download the application form on A4 paper by visiting the Official Website or write them in capital letters in the prescribed format.
The duly filled in application form along with supporting documents must reach the following address on or before 28.02.2019:
THE DEPUTY GENERAL MANAGER (HR),
UNITED INDIA INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED,
HEAD OFFICE, 24,
CHENNAI – 600 014
The application needs to be sent through the ordinary post. Applications sent by courier will not be accepted.
- M.B.B.S. Degree or equivalent recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI).
- Must hold a valid registration from Medical Council of India or any State Medical Council.
- Working knowledge of Computer is preferable.
Minimum: 21 years
Maximum: 30 years
Cut Off Date: 31.12.2018
Upper Age limit is relaxable by:
- 3 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer).
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
- 10 years for Persons with Benchmark Disability.
- 5 years for Widows, Divorced women
- 5 years for persons ordinarily domiciled in the Kashmir Division of the State of Jammu & Kashmir
- Basic pay in the scale of Rs.32795-1610(14)-55335-1745(4)-62315 and other admissible allowances.
- Other benefits like Non-Practicing Allowance @ 25% of Basic Pay, Gratuity, LTS, Medical Benefits, Group Personal Accident Insurance, Performance Linked Incentive (PLI) and National Pension System as applicable.
- Probation will be for a period of 1 year which can be extended by a further period of 6 months.
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|