UGC Recruitment 2018 for Joint Secretary, Deputy Secretary & Education Officer Posts
University Grants Commission (UGC) has invited applications from eligible candidates for filling up the vacancies of Joint Secretary, Deputy Secretary & Education Officer. The total number of posts is 06 and the break up is given below. Eligible and Interested candidates may apply on the prescribed application form, using the link given below. The application has to be submitted on or before the last date i.e 20th April 2018. The upper age limit for these posts is mentioned below. All the other details like selection criteria etc. are mentioned in the notification. Candidates are advised to go through the official notification carefully, the link is given below.
About the Vacancies
- Joint Secretary (Direct Recruitment/Deputation): 02 posts
- Deputy Secretary (Direct recruitment): 03 posts
- Education Officer(Direct recruitment): 01 posts
- Joint Secretary: Should have a Doctorate degree in any discipline with First or second class Master’s Degree.
- Deputy Secretary: Should have a First class Master’ Degree of a recognized University with a good academic record.
- Education Officer: Should have a Master’s Degree with minimum of 55% of marks from a recognized University.
- Maximum age limit is 60 years
- Joint Secretary (Direct Recruitment/Deputation): Pay Level – 13 Rs.1,23,100-2,15,900/-
- Deputy Secretary (Direct recruitment): Pay Level – 12 Rs.78,800-2,09,200/-
- Education Officer(Direct recruitment): Pay Level – 11 Rs.67,700-2,08,700/-
- 20th April 2018
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|