TSCAB Recruitment 2018: Recruitment of 439 Assistant Managers and Staff Assistants
Telangana State Cooperative Apex Bank has invited online applications for filling up of 439 Assistant Managers and Staff Assistants. Please find the details below:
- Commencement of Online Registration: 19.12.2018
- Last Date for Receipt of Online Applications: 05.01.2019
- Last date for Application Printing: 20.01.2019
- Online Fee Payment Dates: 19.12.2018 to 05.01.2019
|S.No.||Name of Post||Name of Bank||Vacancies|
|1||Assistant Manager||Adilabad District Cooperative Central Bank Ltd.,||20|
|2||Staff Assistant||Adilabad District Cooperative Central Bank Ltd.,||41|
|3||Assistant Manager||Hyderabad District Cooperative Central Bank Ltd||32|
|4||Staff Assistant||Hyderabad District Cooperative Central Bank Ltd||56|
|5||Assistant Manager||Karimnagar District Cooperative Central Bank Ltd||27|
|6||Staff Assistant||Karimnagar District Cooperative Central Bank Ltd||76|
|7||Assistant Manager||District Cooperative Central Bank Ltd., Medak||25|
|8||Staff Assistant||District Cooperative Central Bank Ltd., Medak||24|
|9||Assistant Manager||Nalgonda District Cooperative Central Bank Ltd||16|
|10||Staff Assistant||Nalgonda District Cooperative Central Bank Ltd||34|
|11||Assistant Manager||Nizamabad District Cooperative Central Bank Ltd||14|
|12||Staff Assistant||Nizamabad District Cooperative Central Bank Ltd||58|
|13||Assistant Manager||Warangal District Cooperative Central Bank Ltd||16|
How to Apply
- Candidates have to Click Here
- Candidates have to register themselves in the website.
- After registration, they can see a page containing the links for online registration of 7 DCCBs of Telangana.
- Candidates may choose the appropriate bank and post and apply accordingly.
- If the candidates want to apply for both Staff Asst. and Asst. Manager, they should apply separately for each post.
- SC/ST/PC (intimation charges): Rs 250
- General/BC: Rs 500
- Fee needs to be paid in online mode only.
- Above 18 years – Below 30 years
- Upper age is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates.
- Graduation in any discipline with 60% aggregate marks, OR Commerce Graduate with 55% aggregate marks
- Any Graduate from a recognized university.
- Online Test/Examination
- The interested persons should be a local candidate of Telangana
- Proficiency in Telugu
- Knowledge of English is a must
For Detailed Notification, please Click Here