Tripura Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018 for Personal Assistant Posts
Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) has invited online applications from qualified candidates for Personal Assistant posts in the organisation. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and/or interview. The total number of vacancies is 177. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC), the link for which is given at the end of the post. The candidates have to submit the applications on or before the last date i.e 02nd October 2018. All the important details like educational qualifications, pay scale etc. are mentioned in the official notification. This is a good opportunity to work in the Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC).
About the vacancies
The total number of vacancies for this recruitment are as follows:
- Personal Assistant: 177 posts
The educational qualification needed for this recruitment are as follows:
- Candidate should have completed 12th/ITI with 45% marks in Madhyamik, Knowledge of operating Computer and a certificate from Recognized Board/University.
The pay scale for this recruitment are as follows:
- Pay Scale : Rs. 5,700- 24,000 PB-2 GP ₹2,800/
The age limit for this recruitment are as follows:
- Upper age limit for these posts is 40 years
The application fee for this recruitment are as follows:
- Rs.100/- for General Candidates
- Rs. 50/- reserved category candidates.
The last date for this recruitment is as follows:
- 02nd October 2018
Following are the official links and other important dates related to this recruitment: