TNPSC Recruitment 2019: Group I Service Vacancies
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has issued notification for recruiting eligible candidates for direct recruitment to the vacancies in the posts falling under Group-I Services.
Date of Notification: 01.01.2019
Last Date for online registration: 31.01.2019
Last Date for paying fee: 02.02.2019
Date of preliminary Exam: 03.03.2019
Date of Main examination: Will be announced
Total Vacancies: 139
|S.No.||Post||Name of Service||Vacancies|
|1||Deputy Collector||Tamil Nadu Civil Service||27|
|2||Deputy Superintendent of Police (Category-I)||Tamil Nadu Police Service||56|
|3||Assistant Commissioner (C.T.)||Tamil Nadu Commercial Taxes Service||11|
|4||Deputy Registrar of Co-operative Societies||Tamil Nadu Co-operative Service||13|
|5||District Registrar||Tamil Nadu Registration Service||07|
|6||Assistant Director of Rural Development||Tamil Nadu Panchayat Development Service||15|
|7||District Employment Officer||Tamil Nadu General Service||08|
|8||District Officer (Fire and Rescue Services)||Tamil Nadu Fire and Rescue Services||02|
How to Apply
Candidates have to first register themselves through One-Time Registration which is mandatory on payment of Rs.150
Applicants have to apply through online mode by visiting the Official Website of TNPSC.
- Preliminary Exam Fee: Rs 100
- Main Examination Fee: Rs 200
- Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyars), Scheduled Tribes: Full Exemption.
- Differently Abled Persons, Destitute Widows of all communities: Full Exemption
- The fee should be paid online through Net banking / Credit card / Debit card or it can be paid offline at State Bank of India / Indian Bank/ Post Office within 2 days from the date of submission of online application.
Scheme of Examination
- General Studies: Objective type questions; 200 Questions; 300 marks
- Paper I: 250 Marks
- Paper II: 250 Marks
- Paper III: 250 Marks
Interview & Records: 100 Marks
For all the posts except the post of Assistant Commissioner (C.T)
- Minimum: 21 years as on 01.07.2019
- Maximum (SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and DWs): 37 years
- Maximum (General): 32 years
- Aspiring candidates must possess a degree.
- Adequate knowledge in Tamil
Pay Scale for all the advertised posts would be Rs.56100-177500 (Level 22)
For detailed notification and instructions, please visit the Official Website
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|