TN Postal Circle Recruitment 2019: 4442 Gramin Dak Sevaks Vacancies
Tamil Nadu Postal Circle has issued notifications for recruiting eligible candidates to the posts of Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS). Please find detailed information regarding the vacancies below.
Commencement of online Registration: 15.03.2019
Last date for receipt of online application: 15.04.2019
Community wise vacancies:
- EWS: 498
- OBC: 1144
- PH-HH: 58
- PH-OH: 47
- PH-OTR: 15
- PH-VH: 44
- SC: 574
- ST: 55
- UR: 2007
How to Apply
Eligible candidates must ensure that they possess the necessary qualifications and fulfil all the required criteria before applying for the posts.
Interested candidates need to apply online by visiting the Official Website. No other mode of application submission would be accepted.
Candidates should fill the basic details in the website above to obtain the registration number:
i) Name (In the capital letter as per X class certificate Marks Memo including spaces)
ii) Father Name
iii) Mobile Number (Unique for one Registration number)
iv) Date of Birth.
vii) PH – Type of Disability – (HH/OH/VH)- Percentage of disability
viii) State in which Xth class passed
ix) Board in which Xth class passed
x) Year of Passing Xth class
xi) Xth Class Certificate Number / Roll Number (optional)
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics and English conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories.
- The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard as compulsory or elective subjects] as declared by the State Government.
- The candidates for all approved categories of GDS referred to in (i) above will be required to furnish Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of at least 60 days duration from any Computer Training Institute run by Central Government/State Government /Universities / Boards / Private Institutions Organizations. This requirement is relaxable if the candidate has studied computer as a subject in Matriculation or class XII or any other higher educational level.
- Knowledge of Cycling is a pre-requisite condition for all Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) posts.
Minimum: 18 years
Maximum: 40 years
Cut Off Date: 15.03.2019
Upper Age limit is relaxable by:
3 years for OBC (Non Creamy Layer).
5 years for SC/ST candidates.
Persons with Disabilities Candidates:
- By 10 years for General
- By 13 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)
- By 15 years for SC/ST
Unreserved/OBC candidates: Rs 100
Female/PwD candidates: Nil
The fee has to be paid online through credit card/debit card, Net Banking and other such modes available.
Help Line: 044-28522844
Email: [email protected]