RRC Recruitment 2019: 94 Vacancies
Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) has issued notifications for recruiting eligible candidates to the posts of Multi-Tasking Staff in catering unit of the commercial department of Northern Railway. Please find detailed information regarding the vacancies below.
Commencement of online Registration: 16.09.2019 at 12.00 hrs
Last date to apply: 15.10.2019 at 12.00 hrs
Date of written examination: After 31.10.2019
Multi-Tasking Staff, Commercial Department (Service Side): 94 Vacancies (UR: 39, SC: 14, ST: 07, OBC: 25, EWS: 09)
Multi-Tasking Staff, Commercial Department, Catering Unit (cooking side): 24 Vacancies (UR: 10, SC: 04, ST: 02, OBC: 06, EWS: 02)
How to Apply
Eligible candidates must ensure that they possess the necessary qualifications and fulfil all the required criteria before applying for the posts.
Interested candidates need to apply online by visiting the Official Website. No other mode of application submission would be accepted.
Candidates should have valid a personal E-mail ID and a mobile number. It should be kept active till the recruitment process is fully complete.
Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility.
Multi-Tasking Staff, Commercial Department (Service Side):
- 10th Pass plus ITI in Food Beverages/Food & Beverages Guest Service under Craftsman Training Scheme (CTS);
- OR 10th Pass plus a course in (i) Food & Beverages Service and (ii) Hospitality Assistant Modular Employable Skills (MES) under SDI as approved by NCVT;
- OR 10th Pass plus Trade Diploma in Food & Beverage Operation
Multi-Tasking Staff, Commercial Department, Catering Unit (cooking side):
- 10th Pass plus ITI in Bakery & Confectionery/ Catering Unit – of 7th Baker & Confectioner/Food Production (General) COOKING CPC under Craftsman Training Scheme (CTS); SIDE
- OR 10th pass plus course in (i) Cook (General), (ii) Cook (Continental), (iii) Cook (Indian cuisine), under SDI, as approved by NCVT;
- OR 10th pass plus Trade Diploma in Food Production/Trade Diploma in Bakery & Confectionary.
Selection of candidates for all the posts would be made on the basis of the performance of the eligible candidates in the following:
- Written Examination
- Document Verification
Minimum: 18 years
Maximum: 33 years
Cut Off Date: 01.01.2020
Upper Age limit is relaxable by:
3 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer).
5 years for SC/ST candidates.
Persons with Disabilities Candidates:
- By 10 years for General
- By 13 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)
- By 15 years for SC/ST
General/OBC candidates: Rs 500
SC/ST/PwBD/ExSM candidates: Rs 250
The fee has to be paid online through credit card/debit card, Net Banking and other such modes available.
Level 1 of the Pay Matrix of the 7th CPC
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|