Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2018-19-Lateral Recruitment of Officers in Gr. ‘C’
The Reserve Bank of India Services Board has invited application from eligible individuals for filling up of Officers in Grade C on the contractual basis. Please find detailed information about the various posts below.
Opening of Online Application: 19.12.2018
Last Date to Apply Online: 8.01.2019
Total Vacancies: 61
|1||Trade Finance||Bank Examiner /Supervisory Manager||05|
|2||Corporate Lending||Bank Examiner /Supervisory Manage||05|
|3||Treasury||Bank Examiner /Supervisory Manage||05|
|4||Retail Lending||Bank Examiner /Supervisory Manage||05|
|5||Analytics & General Banking||Analyst||05|
|6||Accounting (IFRS)||Accounts Specialist||05|
|7||Information Technology||IT Examiner/IT Analyst/IT Auditor||10|
|9||Mainframe System Administrator/ Virtualised Environment Administrator/ Database Administrator||System Administrator||04|
|10||Application/ Middleware experts- Application Middleware Administrator for IBM MQ/ ORACLE Web Logic/ JBoss/ WAS||Project Administrator||03|
|11||Network Experts||Network Administrator||03|
|12||Web Designer||Web Designer||01|
|13||System Administrator- Big Data and Open Source||System Administrator||01|
|14||Behavioural Scientist||Behavioural Scientist||01|
|15||Information Technology||System Administrator||02|
|16||International Agreements/ Taxation Issues||Legal Specialist||01|
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates are requested to apply only through ONLINE mode. No other mode is permissible.
- Candidates must apply only through Bank’s Official Website
- 25 to 35 years as on the 1st of December 2018.
- Upper age is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC.
Minimum Passing Percentage
- Post Graduation: General/OBC: 55%; SC/ST: 50%
- Graduation: General/OBC: 60%; SC/ST: 50%
- The selected candidates would be appointed on a full-time basis for a period of 3 years which can be extended to a maximum of 5 years.
For the Detailed information, please visit the Official Website of RBI.