PGIMS Rohtak Recruitment 2018 for Non-Teaching Posts
Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences (PGIMS) has invited online applications from qualified candidates for Non-Teaching posts in the organisation. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and/or interview. The total number of vacancies is 10. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, the link for which is given at the end of the post. The candidates have to submit the applications on or before the last date i.e 12th November 2018. All the important details like educational qualifications, pay scale etc. are mentioned in the official notification. This is a good opportunity to work in the Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences
About the vacancies
The total number of vacancies for this recruitment are as follows:
Group A & B Non-Teaching Posts
- Deputy Registrar 1
- Controller of Finance 1
- Deputy Medical Superintendent 1
- Psychiatrist 1
- Accounts Officer 1
- Medical Officer 1
- Estate Officer 1
- Chief Security Officer 1
- Section Officer 3
Group-C Non-Teaching Posts
- Assistant Security Office 3
- Data Entry Operator 12
- Security Supervisor 3
- Clerk 116
- Steno-Typist 40
- Pharmacist 12
Total Posts: 197
The educational qualification needed for this recruitment are as follows:
- Deputy Registrar :( i ) Candidate should have passed Master’s Degree with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven-point scheme.
( ii ) Five years’ administrative experience as Assistant Registrar or in an equivalent post in a Govt. Institute/ University recognized by the UGC/Medical College recognized by MCI OR Nine years of experience as an Asstt. Prof. in the Grade Pay of Rs. 6000 & above in a college/university with experience in education administration
- Controller of Finance :i ) Chartered Accountant (CA) from a recognized institute/ organization.
ii ) Ten years’ experience of working in the Finance and Accounts Department in a public Sector organization or in any other reputed institution/ organization.
- Deputy Medical Superintendent :i ) A basic University qualification included in the schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act 1948 (102 of 1956)
ii ) M.H.A (Master in Hospital Administration) or a post Graduate Degree recognized as equivalent to M.H.A. by the Medical Council of Indian or MS/ MD or equivalent.
iii ) Minimum one-year working experience in a reputed Hospital after MS/MD/MHA or equivalent qualification and should have completed five years’ service after MBBS.
- Psychiatrist :i ) MBBS from any Institute/University recognized by MCI.
ii ) Must be registered under the State Council/ MCI.
iii ) MD/DPM.
- Accounts Officer :i) CA from a recognized institute/ organization
SAS with 8 years’ experience in the SAS cadre.
ii) 5 Years’ experience of working in the Finance and Accounts Department in a Govt/Public Sector organization.
- Medical Officer :i ) Graduate in Medicine and Surgery of a recognized University or any recognized equivalent degree of any other University or Institution recognized by the Medical Council of India.
ii ) Must be registered with Haryana or Punjab Medical Council or with any other duly constituted Medical Council of India.
- Estate Officer :B.E./ B.Tech in Civil/Electrical/Engineering from a recognized University/Institute of repute with five years of work experience in building construction/maintenance from University/Institute· of repute/Govt. Department
- Chief Security Officer :Commissioned Officer not below the rank of Captain of Indian Armed Forces or its equivalent in other Defence Forces.
- Section Officer :i ) Bachelor Degree in Commerce (B.Com.) with 60% marks (1st Division) from recognized University having 3 years’ experience in an organization of repute
Master Degree in Commerce (M.Com.) with 55% marks and having 3 years’ experience of accounts in an organization of repute
- Assistant Security Office :i ) Graduate from a recognized university.
ii )Trained in Intelligence and Security work with minimum 5 years’ experience as Assistant Security Officer OR Personal Officer in a reputed firm.
- Data Entry Operator :Graduate with one-year Post-Graduate Diploma in Computer · Application from a recognized Institute/ University/ Govt. of Haryana.
Experience: One-year work experience in Data Entry Operator/Word Processing in Public Sector/ University/ Company· (Public Ltd.)
- Security Supervisor :Graduate qualification in any discipline.
- Clerk :i ) Graduates from a recognized University (For ExServiceman having pensionable service and 111 class any certificate OR having Graduate Certificate issued by the competent authority of Defense Services)
ii ) Candidate will have to qualify a written test of language/General Knowledge of graduation standard as may be prescribed by the competent authority.
iii ) The candidate shall have a valid certificate of having qualified the State Eligibility Test in Computer Appreciation and Applications (SETC) from HARTRON, HK.CL, NIBLT/DOAEC-C or any.other agency authorized by the Govt.
- Steno-Typist:Graduate from a recognized University with 80 w.p.m. speed in English Shorthand and ability to transcribe it at the speed of 15 w.p.m., 8 any of the% mistakes are permissible
- Pharmacist :i ) 10+2 with Science subject
ii ) B. Pharmacy from an institute approved by Pharmacy Council of India & All India Council for Technical Education
The age limit for this recruitment are as follows:
- Lower age limit for these posts is 18 years
- Upper age limit for these posts is 42 years
The last date for this recruitment is as follows:
- 12th November 2018
Following are the official links and other important dates related to this recruitment: