OSSC Recruitment 2018 for Ayurvedic Assistant & Homeopathic Assistant Posts
Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has invited applications for the recruitment of Ayurvedic Assistant & Homeopathic Assistant posts. The total number of vacant posts is 878. The candidates must submit the applications online. The candidates will be selected on the basis of a written examination. The candidates must be a citizen of India and the maximum age limit for these posts is 32 years and age is relaxable for various categories as per government rules. All the other details are mentioned in the official notification, the link for which is given at the end of the post.
About the Vacancies
- Ayurvedic Assistant: 435 Posts
- Homeopathic Assistant: 443 Posts
- Should be between 18 to 32 years as on 01-01-2017
- Age relaxation is applicable by 5 years for SC, ST, SEBC and Women candidates, 10 years for PWD candidates as per rules.
- Candidates should have passed +2 Science or its equivalent examination from a recognized board or council or university.
- General : Rs 100/-
- SC/ST: No Fee
- Minimum age limit: 21 years
- Maximum age limit: 32 years
- Relaxation applicable as per rules
- will be updated soon