ONGC Recruitment 2018 for Executive Posts
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) has invited online applications for filing up the posts of Human Resource Executive, Finance and Accounts Officer and Official Language Officer. The last date to apply for these posts is 06th April 2018. The candidates should have the requisite educational qualifications as given below.These positions will be filled up the basis of UGC NET 2018. The upper age limit for these posts is 30 years and relaxation in age is applicable for different categories. All the other important details are given in the notification, the link is given at the end of the post. The interested candidates can apply online using the link given below. This is a good opportunity for candidates seeking job in Oil and Natural Gas Corporation.
About the Vacancies
- Human Resource Executive
- Finance and Accounts Officer
- Official Language Officer
- Human Resource Executive: MBA with specialization in Personnel Management / HRD / HRM with minimum 60% marks OR Post Graduate degree in Personnel Management/ IR/ Labour Welfare with minimum 60% marks OR Minimum 2 years full-time Post Graduate Diploma in PM/IR/Labour Welfare with minimum 60% marks
- Finance and Accounts Officer: MBA with specialization in Finance with minimum 60% Marks
- Official Language Officer: Post Graduate in Hindi with minimum 60% marks. Must have English as a subject in graduation. Experience in translation work preferred for all categories.
- ₹60,000 – 180,000 with an increment of 3% per year.
- Upper age limit is 30 years
- Relaxation in age applicable
- 06th April 2018