NLU Delhi Recruitment 2018 for Legal & Social Work Fellow Posts
National Law University, Delhi (NLU, Delhi) has invited online applications from qualified candidates for the posts of Legal & Social Work Fellow on contractual basis for three years. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written exam and/or interview. The total number of vacancies is 10 and the break up is given below. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of National Law University, Delhi, the link for which is given at the end of the post. The eligible candidates may submit the applications on or before the last date i.e. 31st May 2018. All the important details like educational qualifications, pay scale etc. are mentioned in the official notification. This is a good opportunity to work in National Law University, Delhi.
About the vacancies
The total number of vacancies for this recruitment are as follows:
- Social Work Fellow: 10 posts
The educational qualifications required for this recruitment are as follows:
- Post-graduate qualification in social work (M.A. in Social Work/MSW) or any other Helping Professions/Social Science/Humanities subject or related areas from a Central/Deemed/State-Recognised University
- Minimum of one year experience (full time) in intervention work at the grassroot level
- Proficiency in reading, writing and speaking Marathi
- Ability to read, write and speak English
- Familiarity with the use of MS-Office, emails and the internet
- Prior work experience within institutions in the criminal justice system is desirable.
The last date for this recruitment is as follows:
- 31st May 2018
Following are the official links related to this recruitment: