NIWE Recruitment 2018 for Executive Assistant & Junior Engineer Posts
National Institute of Wind Energy has invited applications for the posts of Executive Assistant & Junior Engineer Total number of vacancies is 03 and the break-up is given below. The candidates who are desirous of applying for this job should submit their applications on the prescribed application form by the last date i.e. 10th March 2018. The candidates will be shortlisted based on a screening and aptitude test. Candidates called for the aptitude test will be paid the travelling allowance. All the other relevant details are given in the official notification, the link for which is given at the end of the post.
About the Vacancies
- Executive Assistant: 02 posts
- Junior Engineer: 01 post
- For Executive Assistant: Bachelor degree from a recognised institution. Not less than 3 years experience in Accounts/Finance/Administration/ Material Management in a reputed organisation
- For Junior Engineer: Three year Diploma course in Mechanical/ Electrical/Civil Engineering from a recognised institution.
- Rs 250/-
- Upper age limit is 28 years
- Relaxation in age applicable for candidates working in Central Govt./State Govt./PSU
- 10th March 2018
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|