NIMHANS Recruitment 2018 for Clinical Psychologist, Sr Scientific Officer and Other Posts
National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences (NIMHANS) has invited online applications from qualified candidates for Clinical Psychologist, Sr Scientific Officer and Other posts in the organisation. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and/or interview. The total number of vacancies is 13. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences, the link for which is given at the end of the post. The candidates have to submit the applications on or before the last date i.e 01st October 2018. All the important details like educational qualifications, pay scale etc. are mentioned in the official notification. This is a good opportunity to work in the National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences
About the vacancies
The total number of vacancies for this recruitment are as follows:
- Total – 13 Posts
- Senior Scientific Officer (Under Dept. of Neurovirology) – 02 Posts
- Clinical Psychologist – 10 Posts
- Departmental Secretary (Under Dept. of Epidemiology) –01 Post
The educational qualification needed for this recruitment are as follows:
- MD in Microbiology or Ph.D. in geomicrobiology holders can apply for senior scientific officer post.
- Postgraduate degree holders can apply for Departmental Secretary exam.
- I Class/ II Class MA/ M.Sc holders in Psychology can apply for clinical psychologist post.
The pay scale for this recruitment are as follows:
- Sr. Scientific officer will get Rs.65,000/- per month.
- The clinical psychologist will get Rs.9,300-34,800/- per month.
- Departmental Secretary will get Rs.25,000/- per month.
The age limit for this recruitment are as follows:
- Upper age limit for these posts is 40 years
The application fee for this recruitment are as follows:
- UR/OBC: Rs. 295/-
- General: Rs. 590/-
The last date for this recruitment is as follows:
- 01st October 2018
Following are the official links and other important dates related to this recruitment: