NIAB Recruitment 2018 for Research Associate Other Posts
National Institute of Animal Biotechnology (NIAB), Hyderabad has invited applications from suitable candidates for filling up the vacant positions for DBT funded project entitled “Genomics for conservation of indigenous cattle breeds and for enhancing milk yield, phase-I”. The interested candidates should submit their applications by the last date i.e. 23rd February 2018. The applications have to be submitted on the prescribed application form, the link for which is given below. The upper age limit for Research Associate position is 35 years. All the other relevant details like age limit, selection criteria etc. are given in the official notification, the link for which is given at the end of the post.
About the Vacancies
- Research Associate: 01 post
- Project Assistant: 01 post
- Field Assistant: 04 posts
- Research Associate: : Candidates must be having a PhD Degree in Bioinformatics/ Computational biology/ Computer science/
related field or M. Tech. having atleast 3 years of experience in relevant area with at least a scientific paper
in Science citation indexed (SCI) journal.
- Project Assistant: Graduate degree and must have experience of project management.
- Field Assistant: Candidates should have passed10+2/Intermediate in sciences with at least 1 year of experience in large animal handling or diploma in animal husbandry.
- Research Associate: Rs.36000/-Per month+30% HRA = 46,800/- PM
- Project Assistant: Rs 22000/- Per month
- Field Assistant: Rs 20000/- Per month
- 23rd February 2018
- Upper age limit is 35 years