NHB Recruitment 2019: 15 Assistant Manager Vacancies
National Housing Bank (NHB) has issued notifications for recruiting eligible candidates to the posts of Assistant Manager (Scale I). Please find detailed information regarding the vacancies below.
Commencement of online Registration: 02.03.2019
Last date for receipt of online application and payment of fees: 28.03.2019
Download of e-call letter for online examination: 10 days prior to the examination
Online examination: 21.04.2019
Result of online examination: April/May 2019
Download of e-call Letter for interview: May 2019
Conduct of interview: May/June 2019
Declaration of final result: June/July 2019
|Assistant Manager (Scale I)||01||01||05||01||07||15|
How to Apply
Eligible candidates must ensure that they possess the necessary qualifications and fulfil all the required criteria before applying for the posts.
Interested candidates need to apply online by visiting the Official Website. No other mode of application submission would be accepted.
Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Click on the link “Apply Online”
- Fill up all the required fields
- Click on “Make payment” which will take you to Payment Gateway,
- Ensure the information provided is correct and then submit Final
- Registration & Printing of Online Application Form finally submitted.
- A full time Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with minimum of 60% marks (55% in case of SC/ST/PwBD) or a full time Master’s Degree in any discipline with aggregate minimum of 55% marks (50% in case of SC/ST/PwBD) from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- Candidates possessing qualification of Chartered Accountant/ICWAI/CS may also apply.
- The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate/ Professional qualification certificate that he/ she is a graduate/postgraduate/Chartered Accountant/ICWAI/CS
- Communication skills written and oral, analytical ability and general understanding of economic scenario.
Selection of candidates for all the posts would be made on the basis of the performance of the eligible candidates in the following:
Phase I: Online Examination
Objective Tests for 200 marks (3 hours)
- Reasoning and Computer Aptitude (60 Marks)
- General Awareness (with a special focus on Economy & Banking) and Computer Knowledge (50 Marks)
- English Language (30 Marks)
- Quantitative Aptitude (with special emphasis on Data analysis and interpretation) (60 Marks)
Descriptive Test for 25 Marks (30 minutes)
- English Language (Letter Writing and Essay)
Phase II: Interview
Minimum: 21 years
Maximum: 28 years
Cut Off Date: 01.03.2019
Candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.03.1991 and not later than 01.03.1998 (both days are inclusive).
Upper Age limit is relaxable by:
3 years for OBC (Non Creamy Layer).
5 years for SC/ST candidates.
Persons with Disabilities Candidates:
- By 10 years for General
- By 13 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)
- By 15 years for SC/ST
Unreserved/OBC candidates: Rs 600
SC/ST/PwBD candidates: Rs 100
Basic pay is Rs. 23,700/- p.m. in the scale of Rs. 23,700-980/7-30,560-1,145/2-32,850-1,310/7- 42,020 applicable to Junior Management Grade Scale-I.
Current total emoluments is Rs. 44,143/- p.m. (approx.).
- Kolkata/Greater Kolkata
- Mumbai/Navi Mumbai/Greater Mumbai
- Delhi – NCR
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|