Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2018 for Marine Engineer, Pilot, Advisor Posts
Mumbai Port Trust has invited online applications from qualified candidates for Marine Engineer, Pilot, Advisor posts in the organisation. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and/or interview. The total number of vacancies is 17. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Mumbai Port Trust , the link for which is given at the end of the post. The candidates have to submit the applications on or before the last date i.e 29th October 2018. All the important details like educational qualifications, pay scale etc. are mentioned in the official notification. This is a good opportunity to work in the Mumbai Port Trust
About the vacancies
The total number of vacancies for this recruitment are as follows:
- Pilot: 8 posts
- Marine Engineer on Regular Basis: 8 posts
- Advisor (Projects) on Contract: 01 post
The educational qualification needed for this recruitment are as follows:
- Pilot: (1) Must hold a certificate of competency as master of a foreign going ship. (2) 01-year post qualification experience as Master / Cheif Officer of a foreign going ship.
- Marine Engineer on Regular Basis: (1) MOT I Class Motor Certificate. (2) 01-year post qualification experience as Cheif Engineer on board a foreign going ship.
- Advisor (Projects) on Contract: (i) Degree in Civil Engineering. (2) Degree in Law (LLB) will be preferred. (3) A Member of Institute of Engineers / Fellow of Institute of Valuers.
The age limit for this recruitment are as follows:
- Pilot:Upto 40 years
- Marine Engineer on Regular Basis: Upto 40 years
- Advisor (Projects) on Contract:45 to 65 years
The last date for this recruitment is as follows:
- 29th October 2018
Following are the official links and other important dates related to this recruitment: