MoHFW Recruitment 2018-19: 10 Senior Resident Vacancies
Ministry of Health & Family Welfare (MoHFW) has invited applications for filling up of senior resident vacancies to be filled in AIIMS, Mangalagiri. For further details please read below.
- Commencement of Online Registration: 18.12.2018
- Last Date for Receipt of Online Applications: 08.12.2018
- Schedule (tentative) of screening test and interview: 4th week of January
|S.No.||Name of Dept.||Vacancies|
How to Apply
- Candidates need to download the application form from AIIMS Mangalagiri’s Website.
- The duly filled applications have to be sent to the email id: [email protected]
- General/OBC Category: Rs. 1,000
- SC/ ST category: Rs.800
- Fee has to be paid through NEFT/RTGS/Cash deposit/fund transfer.
- A post graduate Medical Degree (MD/MS/ DNB/MDS)
- State Registration is a must.
- Subject wise screening test (80 marks)
- Personal Interview
- Upper age limit: 37 years
- Pay Band-3 (Rs.15600-39100) with Grade Pay of Rs. 6600.
For Detailed information, please Click Here
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|