Mizoram University Recruitment 2019: 16 Assistant Professor Vacancies
Mizoram University has issued notifications for recruiting eligible candidates for the post of Assistant Professor in Engineering/Technology programme and Architecture programme on the short-term contract basis.
Date of Advertisement: 31.01.2018.
Last Date for Applying Online: 31.01.2019
Total Vacancies: 16
|1||Electronics & Communication Engg.||Assistant Professor||02|
|2||Information Technology||Assistant Professor||02|
|3||Computer Engineering||Assistant Professor||02|
|4||Electrical Engineering||Assistant Professor||02|
|5||Civil Engineering||Assistant Professor||04|
How to Apply
- Candidates have to visit the Official Website of Mizoram University.
- Candidates need to apply in the prescribed format of application present in annexure that needs to be downloaded from Mizoram University’s website.
- Candidates need to send the application (Annexure II), criteria for screening (Annexure III), bank draft and supporting documents to the Joint Registrar, Establishment, Mizoram University, Aizawl, Mizoram – 796004.
- All categories (except SC/ST): Rs 250
- SC/ST: Rs 100
- PwD: Nil
- Women: Nil
- The fee needs to be paid in the form of Bank Draft (OR) the prescribed fee can be paid directly to the Finance Department, Mizoram University, Aizawl.
Engineering Technology Department
- BE/B.Tech and ME/M.Tech in relevant branch with First Class
- First class Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture (OR) Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture AND First class M.Arch. or equivalent.
- One year experience
Remuneration: The approximate remuneration would be Rs 62000 per month.
Contract: Period of the contract would be up to one year initially. The service may be reappointed by the University after a mandatory break in service.