MECON Recruitment 2018 for Management Trainee (MT) Posts
MECON, A Premier Miniratna, Schedule “A”, Govt. of India Enterprise under Ministry of Steel, providing Engineering, Consultancy, Contracting and Project Management Services has invited online applications from qualified candidates for Management Trainee (MT) posts in the organisation. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and/or interview. The total number of vacancies is 30. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of MECON, the link for which is given at the end of the post. The candidates have to submit the applications on or before the last date i.e 2nd January 2018. All the important details like educational qualifications, pay scale etc. are mentioned in the official notification. This is a good opportunity to work in the MECON
About the vacancies
The total number of vacancies for this recruitment are as follows:
Management Trainee (MT) – 30 posts
- Civil 05
- Architecture 01
- Mechanical 08
- Electrical 04
- Instrumentation 01
- Metallurgy 02
- Mining 03
- Computer Sc. 01
- HR 02
- Marketing 02
- Corporate Communication 01
The educational qualification needed for this recruitment are as follows:
- MT (Technical) Degree in relevant branch of Engineering.
- MT (HR) PG Degree/ PG Diploma/ MBA/ MSW/ MA with specialization in HRM/ Personnel Management/ IR/ Labour Management/ Organizational Development/ HRD/ Labour Welfare or equivalent.
- MT (Marketing) MBA / PGDM/ PGDBM or equivalent in Marketing.
- MT (CC) PG Degree/ PG Diploma in journalism & Communication/ Journalism & Mass Communication/ Communication/ Journalism/ Mass Communication/ Broadcast Journalism/ Media Communication/ Public Relations or equivalent.
The age limit for this recruitment are as follows:
- Upper age limit for these posts is 28 years
The application fee for this recruitment are as follows:
- General/OBC – Rs.1000/-
- SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/Female are Exempted from Fee
The last date for this recruitment is as follows:
- 02nd January 2018
Following are the official links and other important dates related to this recruitment: