Madras University Recruitment 2018 for Associate & Assistant Professor Posts
Madras University has invited online applications from qualified candidates for Associate & Assistant Professor posts in the organisation. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and/or interview. The total number of vacancies is 17. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Madras University, the link for which is given at the end of the post. The candidates have to submit the applications on or before the last date i.e 31st October 2018. All the important details like educational qualifications, pay scale etc. are mentioned in the official notification. This is a good opportunity to work in the Madras University
About the vacancies
The total number of vacancies for this recruitment are as follows:
- Assistant Professor: 10 posts
- Associate Professor: 07 posts
The educational qualification needed for this recruitment are as follows:
- Assistant Professor: i) A Master’s degree with 55% marks in a concerned/ relevant/ allied subject.
ii) Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET)
- Associate Professor: i) A good academic record, with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines.
ii) A Master‘s Degree with at least 55% marks.
iii) A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and / or research in an academic/ research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University.
The pay scale for this recruitment are as follows:
- Assistant Professor: Rs 30000/- month
- Associate Professor: Rs 50000/- month
The age limit for this recruitment are as follows:
- Refer to the notification
The last date for this recruitment is as follows:
- 31st October 2018
Following are the official links and other important dates related to this recruitment: