Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2018 for Scientific Officer Posts
Karnataka State Police has invited applications for recruitment to the posts of Scientific Officers in Forensic Science Laboratory. The total number of posts is 18 and the breakup of the posts is given below. The application should be submitted online by 21st March 2018 on the link given below and the last date to submit application fee is 23rd March 2018. The upper age limit for these posts is 35 years with relaxation in age applicable for various reserved categories. All the other relevant details are mentioned in the notification, the link for which is given at the end of the post.
About the Vacancies
Scientific Officer – 18 posts
- Chemistry Section : 01 post
- Toxicology Section : 05 posts
- Physics Section : 01 post
- Biology Section : 02 posts
- Question Document Section : 01 post
- Psychology Section : 07 posts
- Photography Section : 01 post
- Candidates should be a holder of Master’s Degree in relevant field with at least 55% aggregate marks.
- Candidates must not have not less than two years research experience as a research scholar in any research institution recognized by the Government.
- General – Between 21 and 35 years
- OBC – Between 21 and 38 years
- SC/ST – Between 21 and 40 years
- Online Applications:21st March 2018
- Application Fee Payment: 23rd March 2018