Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2019: Probationary Clerks Vacancies
Karnataka Bank has issued notifications for recruiting eligible candidates to the posts of probationary clerks at its branches/offices across India. Please find detailed information regarding the vacancies below.
Commencement of online Registration: 10.07.2019
Last date to apply: 20.07.2019
Date of online Test: 03.08.2019
How to Apply
Eligible candidates must ensure that they possess the necessary qualifications and fulfil all the required criteria before applying for the posts.
Interested candidates need to apply online by visiting the Official Website. No other mode of application submission would be accepted.
Candidates should have valid a personal E-mail ID and a mobile number. It should be kept active till the recruitment process is fully complete.
Candidates should keep the following ready before registering applications:
- Valid E-mail id
- Scanned copy of latest passport size coloured photograph.
- Scanned signature in digital format
- Left Thumb Impression (on white paper with black or blue ink)
- A hand written declaration (on a white paper with black ink)
- Click on the link to Apply Online · Fill up all the required fields · Click on “Make payment” which will take you to Payment Gateway, · Ensure the information provided is correct and then submit Final ·Registration & Printing of Online Application Form finally submitted.
Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility.
Graduates in any discipline with minimum of 60% marks (First Class)*/equivalent grade from any UGC recognised university.
Selection of candidates for all the posts would be made on the basis of the performance of the eligible candidates in the following:
- Written Examination
Maximum: 26 years
Cut Off Date: 01.07.2019
Upper Age limit is relaxable by:
5 years for SC/ST candidates.
General/OBC candidates: Rs 600
SC/ST candidates: Rs 500
The fee has to be paid online through credit card/debit card, Net Banking and other such modes available.
CTC will be approximately `37,000/- per month.
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|