Kandla Port Trust Recruitment 2018 for Chief Engineer Post
Kandla Port Trust (KPT) has invited applications for the post of Deputy Chief Engineer (Civil) in its organisation. The total number of posts is 02. Interested and eligible candidates can apply by 3rd March 2018. The minimum educational qualification required is a Graduation degree in Civil Engineering. The deputation will be for a period of three years. All the necessary details like educational qualifications, age limit, selection process etc. are mentioned in the official notification. The candidates are required to submit online application for the Deputy Chief Engineer (Civil) recruitment at the link given below.
About the Vacancies:
- Deputy Chief Engineer (Civil) – 02 posts
- Degree or equivalent in Civil Engg. from a recognized University/Institution.
- 12 years experience in executive cadre in Planning/Construction/ Design/Maintenance preferably of Port and Marine Structure in Industrial / Commercial / Govt. Undertaking.
- Upper age limit is 42 years
- Rs 72200/- per month ( As on 01.01.2017)
- 03rd March 2018