Jharkhand High Court Recruitment 2018 for Stenographers Posts
Jharkhand High Court has invited online applications from qualified candidates for the posts of English Stenographers in Civil courts and Family courts. The total number of posts is 149 and the break up is given below. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the written test,/typing test and/or interview. The applications has to be submitted online on the official website of Jharkhand High Court, the link for which is given at the end of the post. The eligible and interested candidates may submit the applications on or before the last date i.e. 24th May 2018. All the important details like educational qualifications, pay scale etc. are mentioned in the official notification. This is a good opportunity to work in Jharkhand High Court.
About the vacancies
The total number of vacancies for this recruitment are as follows:
- Stenographer (English) – 149 posts
The pay scale for this recruitment are as follows:
- English Stenographers for Civil Courts:- Pay Matrix (Level 4) ₹25,500 to ₹81,100
- English Stenographers for Family Courts:- Pay Matrix (Level 2) ₹19,900 to ₹63,200
The educational qualifications required for this recruitment are as follows:
- Candidates must be Graduate from a recognized University on/ before the last date of submission of online application
- Candidate must have proficiency in English shorthand and in typing.
- The speed of shorthand would be 100 WPM (words per minute) and typing would be 40 WPM (words per minute) in English on Computer with maximum permissible mistakes up-to 10%
The last date for this recruitment is as follows:
- 24th May 2018
Following are the official links related to this recruitment: