ITPB Recruitment 2018 for Assistant Sub Inspector Posts
Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) has invited online applications from qualified candidates for Assistant Sub Inspector posts in the organisation. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and/or interview. The total number of vacancies is 15. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP), the link for which is given at the end of the post. The candidates have to submit the applications on or before the last date i.e 25th September 2018. All the important details like educational qualifications, pay scale etc. are mentioned in the official notification. This is a good opportunity to work in the Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP).
About the vacancies
The total number of vacancies for this recruitment are as follows:
- Assistant sub Inspector (Pharmacist) Group C : 10
- Assistant sub Inspector Lab Technician: 05
The educational qualification needed for this recruitment are as follows:
- Candidate should have completed Graduate Degree from Recognized Board/University.
The pay scale for this recruitment are as follows:
- Rs. 29,200 – Rs. 92,300/- Per Month
The age limit for this recruitment are as follows:
- Lower age limit for these posts is 21 years
- Upper age limit for these posts is 35 years
The last date for this recruitment is as follows:
- 25th September 2018
Following are the official links and other important dates related to this recruitment: