ISRO Recruitment 2018 for Trade Apprentice / Technician Apprentice / Graduate Apprentice and Vocational Apprentice Posts
Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) has invited applications for the recruitment of Trade Apprentice / Technician Apprentice / Graduate Apprentice and Vocational Apprentice. The discipline-wise break-up of the vacancies is given below in the post. The total number of posts is 435 and the break up is given below. The eligible and interested candidates need to register online on ISRO’s official recruitment website, the link for which is given below. All the important details are given In the official notification, the link for which is given at the end of the post. The last date of submitting applications is 28th July 2018.
About the Vacancies
The total number of vacancies for this ISRO Recruitment are as follows:
- Trade Apprentice / Technician Apprentice / Graduate Apprentice / Vocational Apprentice – 435 posts
The educational qualifications needed for this recruitment is as following:
- Must have passed SSLC/SSC + ITI/NTC/NAC in relevant Trade from NCVT / First Class in relevant Discipline from a recognized University / Vocational course involving two years after completion of SSC from recognized by the All India Council for Technical course.
The selected candidates in this recruitment will be recruited under the following pay scale:
- Technician Apprentice Stipend- Rs.3542/- PM
- Graduate Apprentice Stipend- Rs. 5000/- PM
- Trade Apprentice Stipend-Rs. 5924- PM
- Vocational Apprentice Stipend- Rs. 2758/- PM
The last date for this ISRO Recruitment is as follows:
- 28th July 2018
Following are the official links related to this ISRO Recruitment: